Saturday 3 September 2011

Because I'm a man

Because I'm a man:

G'day there, Because I'm a man began it's humble life here on Blogger, a while back I made the decision to move it to Squidoo. Well it's grown a fair bit since it was last here... head over for a peak, you'll get a chuckle for sure ;-)

Here's a short excerpt:



  • Because I'm a man, when it's my turn to cook I'll jump online and order Pizza Hut. I know you and the kids love pizza, so in return, you can let me sleep in way late on Sunday OK?


  • Because I'm a man, don't ever, ever ask me if your butt looks big. It's a trick question. I know it's a trick question, you know it's a trick question. Please don't try to trick me into having to buy you flowers or chocolates.


  • Because I'm a man, I don't do landscaped ornamental gardens, please don't ask for the back yard to be made into a zen environment. Back yards are for lawn, front yards are best as concrete.


  • Because I'm a man, I really do need a remote controlled helicopter to use when I go fishing. I know you understand this, why is this argument even happening?
Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger